Your privacy is critically important to us. We will not sell your data.
• Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data. Personal Data is any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information allows for the identification of a natural person.
• Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
• User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect some types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
• Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). It means - Email address, name, billing address, password, etc.
• Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our Service (we continually strive to improve our application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How do we use your email address?
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. However, transactional emails are essential part of email-system and to stop receiving them, you must cancel the service completely.
We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers' database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We are not liable or responsible for any third party Fiat on-ramp platform. We cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you deal with them. We highly recommend you check their terms before proceeding a transaction.
Links to other websites
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are used by many websites to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices, such as a handheld phone or computer.
We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
We use four categories of cookies: Strictly Necessary, Functional, Performance, and Targeting. Strictly Necessary cookies are required to deliver security and enable core site functionality and cannot be turned off.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default; however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Platform and the services we can provide to you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies.
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to providing the 1600 Avenue Website and Services to you and cannot be turned off. They provide necessary security settings or help you use our websites’ features and Services as expected (including remembering your cookie consent preferences). We place Strictly Necessary cookies both on our website as well as on Priv The App.
Functional cookies allow us to remember choices you make about the kind of experience you want on our Platform and to provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, a functional cookie is required to remember which language you prefer. You may choose to opt out of these cookies, but if you do, various functions of the websites or Services may be unavailable to you or may not work as intended.
Performance cookies help us learn how you use our Platform to help improve their performance and design. These cookies provide us with aggregated statistical information such as number of page visits, page load speeds, how long a user spends on a particular page, and the types of browsers or devices used to access our system.
These third party cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Platform so they can deliver ads for relevant products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
We use to collect information about how users access our platform – for example, the number of users on a website, how long they stay on the site for, and what parts of the site they visit.
Legal Basis for Processing your Data
1600 Avenue and Priv The App legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Agreement depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
1600 Avenue may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you;
• You have given us permission to do so;
• The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it's not overridden by your rights;
• For payment processing purposes;
• To comply with the law.
Data Protection Rights Under UK GDPR/ EU GDPR/ CCPA/ PIPEDA/ PDPA/ LGPD
You have certain data protection rights. 1600 Avenue aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have right to withdraw your consent at any time where 1600 Avenue relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in your country.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contacts Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com
Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms.